Insperity delivers first-class HR services, support and technology that can catapult your agency past the competition
- Payroll processing and payroll tax deposits and filing
- Employment verification
- Payroll record maintenance and management
- Employee access to Fortune 500-level benefits
- Choice of health care options; vision and dental
- Life, personal accident, short-term and long-term disability
- Workers’ compensation plan coverage and claim resolution
- Employment practices liability insurance
- Liability management training
- Unemployment claims administration
- Assistance with wage claims and audits
- FICA, FUTA, SUTA
- Performance appraisals
- Supervisor coaching and training
- Company climate surveys
- Leadership development
- Continuing professional education
- Online courses and books
- Wage and salary surveys
- Interviewing and selection training
- Job description development
How to get a competitive advantage
- Define your company culture so you can recruit team members who will flourish in your agency.
- Showcase the benefits package offered by Insperity in your recruiting efforts.
- Provide your team with access to Fortune 500-level employee benefits at a reasonable cost.
- Discover innovative ways to unleash the star potential of your team members.
- Equip employees with the right tools and training they need to become high performers.
- Establish a performance review process that allows you to recognize and reward key players.
- Provide access to a competitive benefits package that rivals a Fortune 500-level company while maintaining a small, agile team.
- Establish a work environment where employees can be engaged and productive.
- Allow your employees to be your agency’s best advocates as you grow.
Hear first-hand accounts from actual agency owners about how Insperity has better positioned them for success by helping them overcome the challenges they face as small-business employers.
Service and technology
- Dedicated service professionals
- Personalized guidance on HR issues
- Shared responsibilities and risks
- Employee self-service 24/7
- Streamlined processes
- Reporting and analytics
places to work
Public in 1997
* Insperity PEO Services LP has been designated a certified professional employer organization by the IRS.
The IRS does not endorse any particular CPEO. For more information on CPEOs, go to irs.gov
“The value of Insperity is that I have the security of the HR component and my employees have access to quality benefits. I know things are being done correctly and have someone to turn to as a resource that I trust.”
Allstate agency owner
Kansas City, MO