Bolster the value
of your investment
Strengthening the companies you acquire is the ultimate goal. Insperity can provide a tried-and-true HR infrastructure, offer solutions to help you decrease employer-related risks and enhance the value of your investment.Download the Insperity® Capital Growth private equity flyer
Minimized HR-related risks
Our HR team stays abreast of changing employment laws and provides HR best-practices advice to help your team maintain compliance.
Human capital infrastructure
Businesses are able to streamline essential HR processes with tools and resources – all in one comprehensive platform.
Return on investment
Companies can improve their success potential by focusing on the HR element, which could mean a greater ROI for investors.
Discover what the Insperity Capital Growth Program delivers to private equity firms
HR infrastructure for growing businesses
We offer HR technology and services that help PE firms raise the bar for
companies they’ve acquired.
- Employment-related risk management
- Instant, plug-and-play HR infrastructure
- Clarity of human resource costs
- Speed of execution
- Consistent and scalable HR strategy
- Streamlined HR processes
- Organizational planning
- Company culture development
- Established HR policies and procedures
- Unmatched service and level of care
“Acquisitions are complex, and they take a lot of work behind the scenes, but it gets easier and easier to add companies with Insperity’s help.”
Full-service HR support
Businesses get administrative relief, access to better benefits, employer liability management and dedicated HR support with our full-service HR solution.
- Medical, dental and vision
- Flexible spending and health savings account
- Term life and personal accident insurance
- Disability insurance
- Payroll processing and administration
- Time and attendance tracking
- Employment verification
- Workers’ compensation plan coverage and claims resolution
- Employment practices liability insurance
- Employee handbooks
- Termination assistance
- Unemployment claims administration
- Reporting and agency interface
- Assistance with wage claims and audits
- EEOC services
- Recruiting and outplacement support
- Training and development
- Performance management support
- Compensation services
- Dedicated service professionals with proven HR expertise
- Single, ready-to-go HCM platform
- Streamlined processes
- Employee self-service 24/7
places to work
Public in 1997
* The IRS does not endorse any particular certified professional employer organization.
For more information on certified professional employer organizations go to www.IRS.gov.