Increase the value of your investment
Your end goal is a positive return on your investment. Insperity enables portfolio companies to focus on building their business and maintaining operational growth – no matter where they are in the financing series.Download the Insperity® Capital Growth investor brochure
Human capital infrastructure
Businesses are able to streamline essential HR processes with tools and resources – all in one comprehensive platform.
Return on investment
Businesses can improve their success potential by focusing on the HR element, which could mean a greater ROI for investors.
Our team gives guidance on pinpointing needs, implementing efficiencies and overcoming obstacles to growth.
“You don’t want to be in crisis mode, especially as a startup, because time is money, and time to market is money. If you can take that risk off the table for our entrepreneurs, all the better.”
Co-founder and Managing Director, Mercury Fund
HR infrastructure for fast-growing businesses
An HR strategy that anticipates a business’s needs due to growth can enhance the competitive advantage of the businesses you fund.
- Clarity of human resource costs
- Employment-related risk management
- Streamlined HR processes
- Organizational plan
- Company culture development
- Established HR policies and procedures
- Employment administration and payroll
“The Insperity organization has come to feel like an extension of our own team at Mercury Fund. They have leveraged their experience of HR solutions to provide our fund and our portfolio companies with a comprehensive platform to meet our early-stage HR development needs. In our experience, no one can rival the level of care they provide to venture-backed companies.”
Co-founder and Managing Director
Full-service HR support
Businesses get administrative relief, access to better benefits, employer liability management and dedicated HR support with our full-service HR solution.
- Medical, dental and vision
- Flexible spending and health savings account
- Term life and personal accident insurance
- Disability insurance
- Payroll processing and administration
- Time and attendance tracking
- Employment verification
- Workers’ compensation plan coverage and claims resolution
- Employment practices liability insurance
- Employee handbooks
- Termination assistance
- Unemployment claims administration
- Reporting and agency interface
- Assistance with wage claims and audits
- EEOC services
- Recruiting and outplacement support
- Training and development
- Performance management support
- Compensation services
- Dedicated service professionals with proven HR expertise
- Single, ready-to-go HCM platform
- Streamlined processes
- Employee self-service 24/7
places to work
Public in 1997
* The IRS does not endorse any particular certified professional employer organization.
For more information on certified professional employer organizations go to www.IRS.gov.